Die Sets Die Set
User-Proven Reliability. Quality Construction.
Choose from JT & M’s stock of adjustable presses (A Series) for tool design, small parts assembly, staking, shearing, and punching light gauge material. Our Economy Series (E-Series) pneumatic presses reduce production costs with a streamlined benchtop design while providing JT & M quality.
Janesville Tool & Manufacturing designs and builds pneumatic press machines of all different types:
- Pneumatic punch presses
- Benchtop presses
- Hand presses
- Heated / thermal presses
- Pneumatic power presses
- Deep throat presses
- Adjustable pneumatic presses
Pneumatic Press Accessories
Build your own CAD model using our interactive tool.
Every JT & M pneumatic press for purchase is equipped with three-inch stroke and adjustable down stop anti-rotate mechanisms. Standard solenoid valves offer built-in adjustable flow control. All JT & M pneumatic presses for sale also feature:
- User-proven reliability for over 50 years
- Nonmetallic bearings to reduce friction for lube-free operation
- Dual hand anti-tie down/anti-repeat controls
- Alternate stroke lengths available on request
- Standard anti-repeat controls
- Modifications available for any specifications
*Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.