Additional Product Information
One of two presses in the E-151/EC-151 series.
|Force capacity||1/2 tons||1/2 tons|
|Force at 60 psi||906 lbs||906 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||1,208 lbs||1,208 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||1,510 lbs||1,510 lbs|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
Reduce Your Production Costs with the Economy E-Series Pneumatic Press.
The E-151 (Economy) 1/2 ton pneumatic arbor press is ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing, and staking of light gauge metal or plastic. The head of the press may be adjusted for height with two (2) clamping screws on the posts and provides a safety dowel to prevent the press head from dropping onto the base. Longer columns and stroke length can be provided on special request.
E-151 1/2 ton adjustable air press standard features & specifications:
- Adjustable flow controls up & down stroke 1/4" O.D. Push to fit tube fitting
- Non lube operation
- Three inch stroke length
- Adjustable down stop
- Anti-Rotate Mechanism for cylinder
- Black oxide frame finish
Contact Janesville Tool with questions or for more information.
Adjustable Precision Pneumatic Press
Shop all pneumatic press machines available for sale from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the E-151 dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
- Tool Adapters (Model TA3/4- 10 thread w/special nut; Choice of length 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/3", 4 1/2")
- Die Sets (#1MDS - #7MDS)
- Filter/Regulator (Only E-151 / comes standard on EC-151)
- G-0123 Three Sided Guarding
- Longer Column Lengths
- Alternate Stroke Lengths