Stainless Steel Die Sets
Janesville Tool and Manufacturing has been making high-quality die sets and die set components for over 50 years. Everything we sell is made in our own Janesville WI facility, using the highest quality metals. Our 300 series stainless steel die sets with double plated pins and bushings are built to survive regular wash downs and humid environments that would corrode steel die sets. In addition to the pin lengths listed here, we can custom manufacture to your specifications. Just let us know what you need and we’ll get you a quote.
Die Sets Die Set
Janesville Tool's stainless steel die sets are ideal for applications where frequent wash downs are required or where harsh environments could corrode the die set. The upper and lower shoes are made from 300 series stainless and the pins and bushings are double plated, making these die sets ideal for food, medical, or clean room applications.
|#5MDS-SS||5||8 1/2||1||1||2 3/4||3/4||6 3/4||5 5/8||7 5/8||1 3/8||2 1/2||2.19|
• 300 series stainless steel precision ground upper and lower shoes.
• Hardened & ground pins double plated for lubricity and corrosion resistance.
• Hardened bushings double plated for lubricity and corrosion resistance.
• Arrange die set for assembly to Janesville Tool presses (Add Suffix -ACR)
• Special machining
• Non standard pin lengths specify PLCR=* (Standard pin length is 6 3/4". Alternate pin lengths are available upon request. *Lengths available are: 4", 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", 6", 8", 9", 10", and 12". $6.00/inch - example: 9" x $6.00=an additional $54.00 per pin.