Arbor Press for plastic: a precision tool for any material
Sometimes looked down upon, plastic has already secured its place as a modern manufacturing material. With its relatively lighter weight than metal and the ability to have wildly different properties, plastics are everywhere and are showing no sign of leaving. An arbor press from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing will give you the edge your business needs to stay ahead.
Build your perfect Arbor Press using our interactive CAD tool.
Every JT & M Arbor pneumatic press is equipped with three-inch stroke and adjustable down stop anti-rotate mechanisms. Standard solenoid valves provide built-in adjustable flow control.
Shop all arbor presses and find the "build custom CAD models to your specs" button to use the tool.
All JT&M pneumatic presses for sale also feature:
- Nonmetallic bearings to reduce friction for lube-free operation
- Dual hand anti-tie down/anti-repeat controls
- Alternate stroke lengths available on request
- Standard anti-repeat controls
- Modifications available for any specifications
- User-proven reliability for over 50 years
*Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.