Additional Product Information
The ILP-500 lever press assures constant accuracy and automatic alignment. Many companies have found them ideal for small-parts production and assembly by installing a line of them, each tooled for a specific operation. Dimensions: 7 3/4"h x 5 1/2"d x 2 7/8"w. Opening: 5"h x 2 1/16" ram to column. Two 1/4" holes are provided in base for anchoring. This press is ideal for precision assembly work and for shearing, shaping, and punching of light-gauge stock, metal, or plastic. The 5/8" diameter precision ground ram is keyed into the head and is in precise alignment with the hole in the base.
You can configure each model individually by selecting the base model plus any additional attachments.
The ILP-500 press is available as a base model or with 3 different variations:
- With an adjustable handle: ILP-500-AH adjustable handle lever press
- Full stroke: ILP-500-FS full stroke lever press
- Full stroke with adjustable handle: ILP-500-AH-FS full stroke adjustable handle lever press
Shop mechanical press machines with custom manufacturing options available for online purchase from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the ILP-500 dimensional drawing
View the ILP-500 parts breakout
View manual press options
View the 2018 price list
Download the owner's manual
Any of the following options can be purchased with these models.
• Adjustable Down Stop (Model ADS)
• Up-Stroke Limiter (Model USL)
• Die Sets
• Multiposition Fixture (Model 0631)
• Counter & Bracket (Model PC-500)
• Adjustable Handle Add suffix (-AH)
• Full Stroke Lock Add suffix (-FS)
• FS-500 Retrofit Service