Additional Product Information
One of several versions in the ILP-500 manual hand press series.
|Force capacity||1/2 ton|
|Max stroke length||6"|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
The ILP-500-FS 1/2 ton full stroke lever arbor press assures constant accuracy and automatic alignment. Many companies have found them ideal for small-parts production and assembly by installing a line of them, each tooled for a specific operation.
- Dimensions: 7 3/4"h x 5 1/2"d x 2 7/8"w.
- Opening: 5"h x 2 1/16" ram to column.
- Two 1/4" holes are provided in base for anchoring.
This press is ideal for precision assembly work and for shearing, shaping, and punching of light-gauge stock, metal, or plastic. The 5/8" diameter precision ground ram is keyed into the head and is in precise alignment with the hole in the base.
You can configure each model individually by selecting the base model plus any additional attachments.
The ILP-500 1/2 ton press is available as a base model or with two other variations besides the -FS:
- With adjustable handle (no full stroke) - ILP-500-AH 1/2 ton adjustable handle lever press
- Full stroke AND adjustable handle - ILP-500-AH-FS 1/2 ton adjustable handle full stroke lever press
Custom built, USA tough.
Shop precision lever presses available for sale online from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the ILP-500 dimensional drawing
View the ILP-500 parts breakout
View manual press options
View the 2019 price list
Download the owner's manual
Any of the following options can be purchased with this model.
• Adjustable Down Stop (Model ADS)
• Up-Stroke Limiter (Model USL)
• Die Sets
• Multiposition Fixture (Model 0631)
• Counter & Bracket (Model PC-500)
• Full Stroke Lock Add suffix (-FS)
• FS-500 Retrofit Service