Additional Product Information
The AP-810 Adjustable Lever Press is rated to withstand 1000 lbs. of force. This assembly press is ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing and staking of light gauge stock, metal, or plastic. The head can be adjusted for height with two (2) clamp screws. The press contains a 3/4 " square ground ram and an adjustable gib for continual accuracy.
You can configure each model individually by selecting the base model plus any additional attachments.
The AP-810 may be purchased as a base model or with 3 alternative arrangements:
- With an adjustable handle - AP-810-AH adjustable handle lever press
- Full stroke version - AP-810-FS full stroke precision lever press
- With adjustable handle and full stroke - AP-810-AH-FS adjustable handle full stroke press
Shop all mechanical press machines available for custom manufacturing from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the AP-810 dimensional drawing
View the AP-810 parts breakout
View the AP-810 brochure
View the AP-810-AH-T brochure
View manual press options
View the 2018 price list
Any of the following options can be purchased with these models.
• Stroke Limiters (Model SL)
• Multiposition Fixture (Model 0632)
• Die Sets
• Longer Column
• Counter & Bracket (Model PC-810)
• Adjustable Handle
• Arrange Press For Die Set Mtg
• Full Stroke Lock
• FS-810 Retrofit Service