Additional Product Information
One of two presses in the E-235/EC-235 series.
|Force capacity||1 ton||1 ton|
|Force at 60 psi||1,410 lbs||1,410 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||1,880 lbs||1,880 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||2,350 lbs||2,350 lbs|
|Std. stroke length||3.00"||3.00"|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
The EC-235 (Economy) 1 ton pneumatic arbor press is ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing, and staking of light gauge metal or plastic. The head of the press may be adjusted for height with two (2) clamping screws on the posts and provides a safety dowel to prevent the press head from dropping onto the base. Longer columns and stroke length can be provided on special request.
EC-235 1 ton arbor air press standard features & specifications:
- Adjustable flow controls up & down stroke
- Filter & Regulator
- Non lube operation
- Two hand no tie down - non repeat controls 110v - 1amp
- Three inch stroke
- Adjustable down stop
- Anti-Rotate Mechanism for cylinder
- Powder coated frame and control box
Contact Janesville Tool with questions or for more information.
2 Stage Adjustable Precision Pneumatic Presses
Shop all pneumatic arbor press machines available for sale from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the EC-235 dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
- Tool Adapters (Model TA3/4- 10 thread w/special nut; Choice of length 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/3", 4 1/2")
- Die Sets (#1MDS - #7MDS)
- Filter/Regulator (Only E-235 / comes standard on EC-235)
- G-0123 Three Sided Guarding
- Longer Column Lengths
- Alternate Stroke Lengths