Additional Product Information
One of two presses in the E-235/EC-235 series.
|Force capacity||1 ton||1 ton|
|Force at 60 psi||1,410 lbs||1,410 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||1,880 lbs||1,880 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||2,350 lbs||2,350 lbs|
|Std. stroke length||3.00"||3.00"|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
Reduce Your Production Costs with the Economy E-Series 2 Stage Pneumatic Arbor Press.
EC-235 (Economy) 1 ton pneumatic arbor presses are ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing, and staking of light gauge metal or plastic. The head of the press may be adjusted for height with two (2) clamping screws on the posts and provides a safety dowel to prevent the press head from dropping onto the base. Longer columns and stroke length can be provided on special request.
E-235 standard features & specifications:
- Adjustable flow controls up & down stroke 1/4" O.D. Push to fit tube fitting
- Non lube operation
- Three inch stroke length
- Adjustable down stop
- Anti-Rotate Mechanism for cylinder
- Powder coated frame
2 Stage Adjustable Precision Pneumatic Presses
Shop all pneumatic presses available for sale from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the E-235 dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
- Tool Adapters (Model TA3/4- 10 thread w/special nut; Choice of length 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/3", 4 1/2")
- Die Sets (#1MDS - #7MDS)
- Filter/Regulator (Only E-235 / comes standard on EC-235)
- G-0123 Three Sided Guarding
- Longer Column Lengths
- Alternate Stroke Lengths