Additional Product Information
*Stage Force w/4.5" inch diameter cylinder at:*
|Force capacity||3/4 tons||2 1/4 tons||1 3/4 tons|
|Force at 60 psi||906 lbs||1,208 lbs||1,510 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||1,812 lbs||2,416 lbs||3,020 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||2,718 lbs||3,624 lbs||4,530 lbs|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
The P-8151 3/4 ton pneumatic arbor press utilizes a ductile casting that allows the user a working area of 14.25" W x 11.3" D. The 5/8" diameter hole in the base is precisely aligned to the ram and comes equipped with a standard T-Slot base for easy mounting of tooling.
The P-8151 3/4 ton C frame arbor air press comes standard with these important features:
The P-8151 comes standard with:
- Adjustable Opto-Touch Buttons.
- Three-Sided Guarding.
- Tiner Kit.
- Cycle/Parts Counter.
- Air Filter and Regulator.
- PLC Controls With 4" Color Display.
- Anti-Repeat - Anti-Tie Down Controls.
- Adjustable Down Stop and Anti-Rotate Mechanism.
- Die Sets
- Value Added Services
- Light Curtain With E-Stop
- Quick Exhaust Valves
- Force Monitoring
- Riser Blocks To Increase Throat Height
- Riser Feet To Allow For Remnant Drop Thru Base
Contact Janesville Tool with questions or for more information.
You can configure each model individually by selecting the base model plus any additional accessories. If you need to purchase more accessories, please go to the individual accessory page by clicking on the Options tab to the right.
*Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
*Includes adjustable down stop/anti-rotate mechanism
View a full, printable P-8151 press dimensional drawing
Literature & Downloads
View the P-8151 press dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
View the P-8000 Series Owners Manual
Any of the following options can be purchased with these models.
• Tool Adapters 3/4"-10 Thread w/Special Nut (Model TA 3/4-Length) (Choice of Lengths 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 4-1/2")
• Die Sets
• Arrange Press For Die Set Mtg. Add suffix (-A)
• Alternate Stroke Lengths
• Quick Exhaust Valves (Model 523)
• Riser Blocks
• Custom Tooling
• Light Curtin