Additional Product Information
One of two press models in the E-66/EC-66 series.
|Force capacity||1/4 tons||1/4 tons|
|Force at 60 psi||396 lbs||396 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||528 lbs||528 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||660 lbs||660 lbs|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Build to YOUR specifications
Reduce Your Production Costs with the Economy EC-66 Pneumatic Press.
The EC-66 1/4 ton pneumatic arbor press is ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing, and staking of light gauge metal or plastic. The head of the press may be adjusted for height with two (2) clamping screws and provides a safety dowel to prevent the press head from dropping onto the base. This dowel also keeps the ram in direct alignment with the center hole in base. A longer column and stroke length can be provided on special request.
EC-66 press standard features & specifications:
- Adjustable flow controls up & down stroke
- Filter & Regulator
- Non lube operation
- Two hand no tie down - non repeat controls 110v - 1amp
- Three inch stroke
- Adjustable down stop
- Anti-Rotate Mechanism for cylinder
- Powder coated frame and control box
Reduce your production costs with the Economy Series Arbor E-66 and EC-66 Pneumatic Presses from Janesville Tool & Mfg., Inc.
Shop all pneumatic arbor press machines available for sale from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the EC-66 press dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
- Tool Adapters (Model TA1/2 - 13 thread w/special nut; Choice of length 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/3", 4 1/2")
- Die Sets (#1MDS - #6MDS)
- Filter/Regulator (Only E-66 / comes standard on EC-66)
- G-0123 Three Sided Guarding
- Longer Column Lengths
- Alternate Stroke Lengths