Additional Product Information
One of two options in the E-66 series.
|Force capacity||1/4 tons||1/4 tons|
|Force at 60 psi||396 lbs||396 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||528 lbs||528 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||660 lbs||660 lbs|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Customized to YOUR specifications
The E-66 1/4 ton arbor press is ideal for small parts assembly, punching, shearing, and staking of light gauge metal or plastic. The head of the press may be adjusted for height with two (2) clamping screws and provides a safety dowel to prevent the press head from dropping onto the base. This dowel also keeps the ram in direct alignment with the center hole in base. A longer column and stroke length can be provided on special request.
E-66 standard features & specifications:
- Adjustable flow controls up & down stroke 1/4" O.D. Push to fit tube fitting
- Non lube operation
- Three inch stroke length
- Adjustable down stop
- Anti-Rotate Mechanism for cylinder
- Powder coated frame
Check out all 1/4 ton arbor presses from Janesville Tool
Contact Janesville Tool with questions or for more information.
Reduce your production costs with the Economy Series E-66 and EC-66 Pneumatic Presses from Janesville Tool & Mfg., Inc
View a full printable E-66 press dimensional drawing
Shop all pneumatic arbor press machines available for sale from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the E-66 press dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
- Tool Adapters (Model TA1/2 - 13 thread w/special nut; Choice of length 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/3", 4 1/2")
- Die Sets (#1MDS - #6MDS)
- Filter/Regulator (Only E-66 / comes standard on EC-66)
- G-0123 Three Sided Guarding
- Longer Column Lengths
- Alternate Stroke Lengths