Additional Product Information
Stage Force w/4.5" inch diameter cylinder at:*
|Force capacity||3/4 tons||1 1/4 tons||1 3/4 tons|
|Force at 60 psi||906 lbs||1,208 lbs||1,510 lbs|
|Force at 80 psi||1,812 lbs||2,416 lbs||3,020 lbs|
|Force at 100 psi||2,718 lbs||3,624 lbs||4,530 lbs|
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- FREE application testing
- Customized to YOUR specifications
The AP-302 1 1/4 ton pneumatic arbor press utilizes a casting that allows the user a working area of 10.8" W x 6.5" D. The 5/8" diameter hole in the base is precisely aligned to the ram.
The AP-302 1 1/4 ton C frame arbor air press comes standard with these important features:
The AP-302 comes standard with:
- Adjustable Opto-Touch Buttons.
- Three-Sided Guarding.
- Internal Timer Kit.
- Air Filter and Regulator.
- Anti-Repeat - Anti-Tie Down Controls.
- Adjustable Down Stop and Anti-Rotate Mechanism.
- Die Sets
- Value Added Services
- Quick Exhaust Valves
- Riser Blocks To Increase Throat Height
Check out all 1 1/4 ton arbor presses from Janesville Tool
Contact Janesville Tool with questions or for more information.
The AP-302 1 1/4 ton Press comes standard with dual hand anti-tie-down/anti repeat controls, a three-inch stroke length, an adjustable down stop/ anti-rotate mechanism. The Banner Opto-Touch buttons are adjustable for operator comfort. The AP series press also comes standard with a three-sided guard, air filter & regulator and internal timer. The column height can be increased by adding a riser block between the base and the column on special request.
Literature & Downloads
View the AP-302 press dimensional drawing
View the 2019 price list
View the AP Series Owners Manual
Any of the following options can be purchased with these models.
• Tool Adapters 3/4"-10 Thread w/Special Nut (Model TA 3/4-Length) (Choice of Lengths 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 4-1/2")
• Die Sets
• Arrange Press For Die Set Mtg. Add suffix (-A)
• Alternate Stroke Lengths
• Quick Exhaust Valves (Model 523)
• Riser Blocks
• Custom Tooling