Additional Product Information
The AP-810-RR Adjustable Lever Press is rated to withstand 1000 lbs. of force.This precision assembly press is ideal for pressing, punching, small parts assembly, shearing, crimping and staking. The head of the press can be adjusted for height with (2) clamping screws. The press contains a 3/4" diameter keyed ram that is 14-3/4" long, which will enable the user a taller column for longer strokes.
You can configure each model individually by selecting the base model plus any additional attachments.
You may purchase the AP-810-RR base model or choose from 2 other arrangements:
- Full stroke model - AP-810-RR-FS round ram full stroke lever press
- Full stroke with adjustable handle - AP-810-RR-AH-FS round ram adjustable handle full stroke lever press
Shop manual press machines available for custom manufacturing from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing.
Literature & Downloads
View the AP-810-RR dimensional drawing
View the AP-810-RR brochure
View manual press options
View the 2018 price list
Download the owner's manual
Any of the following options can be purchased with these models.
• Up-Stroke Limiters (Model 967-09)
• Down Stops (Model 967-10)
• Multiposition Fixture (Model 0632)
• Die Sets
• Counter & Bracket (Model PC-810-RR)
• Longer Column
• Adjustable Handle
• Arrange Press For Die Set Mtg.
• Full Stroke Lock
• FS-810-RR Retrofit Service